Agilec™ offers employers flexible services to compliment in-house programs.
We have over 30 years’ experience in the Disability Management field, working with employers on return-to-work and stay-at-work programs. We offer a full spectrum of services including short-term assessments as well as return-to-work planning. The expertise of our qualified consultants may compliment in-house programs or be contracted for start to finish services.
Our approach offers timely and cost-effective supports tailored to meet the unique needs of each business. We work in collaboration with employers in the design and implementation of services to ensure goals are met, while focusing on timelines and promoting best practices in the workforce. Our use of innovative and advanced strategies combined with the expertise of our ergonomic and vocational professionals, allows us to quickly respond to the needs of employers of any size.
Our services include:
Disability Management for Employers
- Stay-at-Work/Return-to-Work Services
- Disability Management Program Development and Implementation (including AODA and other related legislative requirements)
- Workplace Accommodation or Modification Recommendations and/or Coaching
Vocational and Functional Assessments for Employee or Job
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Functional Demands Analysis
- Functional Work Capacity Assessment
- Job Analysis
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Assessment of learning and training potential
- Work Tolerance/Job Readiness Assessment
- Functional Coaching